Voice of the Kids looking for individuals and organizations with expertise around specific issues associate with Children and Teens. We know there are people that just want to help others, but can’t property connect to those who need help. There may be children facing education, health, opioid abuse, cyber bullying, legal and criminal, and other issues. Voice of the Kids will connect and/or educate those in need with those with the appropriate resources to help. If you are a person who would like to donate or help, or if you are an existing organization provide support to children and teen, please follow our links beside for more information.
Voice of the Kids believe there are people and organizations out there with the desire to help. We need your help. This help could come in the following ways
- Volunteer – You will feel good about yourself knowing you are helping others. If you have expertise working with issues involving the unborn child and children up to age 18. This could be to:
- Lead an educational training seminar in your area of expertise
- Be a guest blog writer for us
- Help with administrative and office work
- Help raise funds
- Partner With Us – If you or your organization provides services to children and teens Click Here to connect with us.
- Donate – Click here to financially support our organization and know that your dollars will be doing good